Over and over

Posted , 4 users are following.

Do any of you ladies do this - light pink for days then clots and heavy for a day or two, then back to light pink, then a gush with small clots and back to very light pink. Driving me crazy. Thanks for all your replies. Appreciate it. May save my sanity.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I used to have that.. Now day one it's normal then heavy clots which I just bought the 'super plus' for. After a few days of heavy then light and back to heavy gush of clots.. Yes, it's insane. I feel exhausted before it starts and then during too. These last couple months I've had terrible cramps that I've never had before. I just hybernate during this time because I feel like a mess.

• Posted

I will be so thankful for it to end. Thanks for responding.

• Posted

The clots are a nightmare!! Huge! I had no period for 6 months then BAM... 2 really heavy periods(lasting nearly 2 weeks)6 weeks apart. At work today(in a hospital)I thought I was going to faint due to feeling light headed, I put it down to the heavy bleeding/clots. My periods have never been this heavy.....Every time I stood up, I just felt a huge gush 😔 I have went through 3 packets of sanitary pads in 2 days, using up to 3 at a time, and bed stripped twice 😔. I ended up leaving work an hour early as I really needed to lie down! Feeling drained.....

• Posted

Thanks for replying. It is so emotionally draining. One moment all is fine then bam the clots and bleeding start. Worse part is never knowing when it will hit. Causes me so much anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.