Over excessive sleeping

Posted , 1 user is following.

i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I have been sleeping over excessively the past 3 days.

monday i woke up at 430 a.m and fell asleep at 6 p.m and then slept all the way through the night and woke up at 6a.m.

tuesday. fell back asleep at 5p.m Tuesday night, woke up at 7 p.m and had dinner. fell can asleep at 10 and just woke up now at 6 a.m. it seems that i have only been sleeping the last 3 days and i don't know why. i have also been experiencing extreme dizziness and had to go to a walk in clinic in which they told me i had BPPV . i feel extremely dizzy all the time and just weak and tired.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.