Over half a stone loss in two weeks so they work

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all well two weeks on it and lost 8lb so prove it does work I had a rough night though yday must have had too much fat I had really bad stomach ache then was sat on loo ages it was horrid never again how is everyone else getting on love jill xxx

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Have you experienced any headaches with it?
    • Posted

Hi nicola love I dont know as I suffer with bad migraine anyway why are you how long you bin on it love xxx

• Posted

I have only been on it 4 days but 2 nights ago started with headaches and yesterday started with the rough time in the toilet. Is it working for you?
    • Posted

You poor thing with toilet isuffered bad last night never again and yes they are working love plus I do my exercise bike xxx good luck xxx
    • Posted

Hi Nicola i suffer from alot of headaches, but since i have started taking Orlistat i have not had one, I am a little surprised as i thought i would have sugar withdrawl 
    • Posted

I have been trying to drink more but find that it keeps me awake at night constantly running to the loo so i drink about 1.5 litres a day during the day and not much at night.

Try that or speak to your doctor?

• Posted

Well done Jill. That's a fab result. Have you noticed any difference in clothes etc?

• Posted

Thanks Kim iwas going to message you later to see how you was getting on not noticed nothing with clothes but lost a chin lol xxx
    • Posted

An extra chin loss is good. Lol. I'm down 4ib in first week but to be honest not been exceptionally good. Going to try harder this week but I'm still happy xx

• Posted

Well done love that's great and you can still have some nice things which I.love keep up the good work xxx

• Posted

Well done I had a nice surprise on Wednesday I went to my slimming world class to weigh first time for two weeks since I started the pills I thought I had lost 3lb I had lost 5lb in two weeks keep up the good work
    • Posted

Well done sue that's fab we will lose it ihave faith in us xxx

• Posted

Well done thats a very good result hopefully me too, I weight my self Monday for my first week, I havent' found the side affects too bad yet i keep hearing horror stories so that keeps me away from the crisps xx

• Posted

Thanks jennie and good luck for Monday they good if I can lose weight anyone can lol I still a bit sugar my partner makes me a fat free cake and I have French fries as they low in fat and also have odd cornetto I did suffer yday but had full butter on my baked potato thinking it would be ok but no never again it was like someone twisting my insides round still got pain today love xxx I drink alot of water and I'm up in night also but was before I have had stomach ache odd days but think it normal at first as anyone else suffered with stomach ache xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.