Over medicated on (T3 )thyroid meds - anyone else had this ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

can anyone help me... has anyone else felt like this?

I have lost nearly two stone in a month I was 10.8lb now I’m 8.7lbs

I am taking 35mcg of T3 thytoid med ... my endo tells me i am ivef medicated

If it was too much T3,in my body would my symptons below improve if i stopped taking it for a few days

i have half a working thytoud still

I feel really awful are my Symptoms too much T3:

pins and needles around my face

heart pounding

Teutching muscles

feeling very anxious

trembling, constantly inside my body

Severe trouble sleeping

sweating

feeling really uncomfortable in heat

feeling clammy

Really loose stools

headache & awful head pressure

Severe weight loss

Confusion due to head pressure & anxiety

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi Jen, i see this post is very old however i wanted to see how you are feeling and if things have gotten better? i have a similar experience with t3 medication and am feeling some of the symptoms you described.

• Posted

All this sounds like symptoms of anxiety. I can say that at least if you address and cure your anxiety, most of what your going through will become irrelevant.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.