Posted , 4 users are following.
Hi everyone, I was cardioverted for the third time this year about three weeks ago!
Late last year I began making plans for a family holiday to Bali to celebrate my 50th birthday (I live in Australia, so not that big a journey).
Because of these 3 cardioversions since mid January, I have now been booked in for an ablation on the 20th of April and have had to postpone/cancel this holiday.
im just wondering now about future over travel?
How long have people waited before travelling overseas after their ablation procedures?
Has getting travel insurance that doesn't mean xclude cardiac conditions been possible for anyone, if so how long do you need to wait after the procedure.
My wife is extremely nervous about us travelling overseas now, and is really concerned about me ending in an Indonesian hospital with an enormous medical bill!
Any feedback/opinions others would be greatly appreciated.
0 likes, 5 replies