Overseers dry cough as side effect?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I'm taking 150 mg of Irbesartan, and it seems to be working. However I do get ide effects including a dry cough and not sure if it is s common side effect or not. Can anyone help with this?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have never been on your med, but have had problems with others. I remember being on ramipril for some time, and then developing a terrible nasty dry cough. You just have to keep trying meds until you find one that is okay

• Posted

Hi there .

I have been on Coversil/ perindopril since 2002 and have a cough side effect that has gone on for years .

I don't like it ant all. I don't know what to do about it despite asking my GP to change my drugs?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.