Overstimulated my clit and now I am in pain, please help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been masturbating more often recently, around 4-5 times a day and around 2 weeks ago I realized that there was a sharp sort of electric pain when i would touch my clit a certain way. I continued to masturbate anyway (dumb decision, I know) up until it became too uncomfortable to do so because of the pain. I decided to stop masturbating for around a week or two and I am on Day 3 without any sort of stimulation down there, HOWEVER, I noticed a lump on my clit while I was washing down there. My clitoris seems enlarged on one side and it's definitely swollen. Wiping a certain way after I pee also hurts.

Please, please help me. I am unable to go to a hospital in the middle of this Covid pandemic because we are on lockdown, the hospitals are packed and my immune system is not the best, so I am wary about leaving the house at all.

Idk if this additional info will help shed some light on what's happening, but I normally do use a dildo combined with clitoral stimulation. I'm wondering if this could be a cut or a very bad bruise? But the pain sort of sends a short zing throughout my body so maybe not a bruise. I would appreciate any thoughts on this or if anyone has had a similar experience?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Yes it could be a tiny cut or abrasion,possibly become infected. The clitoris is full of nerve endings so any damage will hurt. Keep the area clean but dont over wash. Use an ice pack or ice cube as often as possible to take away inflammation and swelling. Take Ibuprofen to help with inflammation and pain. No more clitoral stimulation until its healed.

Always make sure that dildos are kept scrupulously clean with soap and very hot water. They can harbour bacteria.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.