Overwhelmed or depression or going crazy

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have been experiencing things mind and body that i have never done before and i am getting scared.I have been through alot in the last 3 yrs i was diagnosed with esophagus cancer i have so many surgeries and now i have pancreas problems amd kidney my husband left me same time after 24 yrs and i lost my businesses and lost my friends i was always was the care giver for everyone but there was no patience for me or no love i feel as if i lost everything and i have built myself back up in remission but things are happening to me that it just dont seem right.Like i hum all the time which gets on everyones nerves but i cant help it, i see things that others dont, i feel things that others dont and i dont seem to be able to do the same things that i really enjoyed doing i seem to be only able to be inside my own head i know i still want to help others and be able to be the person i use to be but i seem to not be able to help myself i need some help

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.