overwhelming feeling anyone else

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone i haven't been on here for a while ive been doing alot better 😊. The last few days ive been dealing with major family issues that has caused me alot of stress and upset thing is these family issues have now been sorted out and now my anxiety is super high again, I feel overwhelmed about everything I feel irritated and yesterday when I was driving i had that depersonalization really bad And I just felt Really out of control now the feelings of impending doom and that losing control feeling hasn't really left its been with me since yesterday does anyone else get these feelings non stop gosh its awful

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry Allison I hope you feel better soon
  • Posted

Family issues tend to always be quit stressful. Hoprfully the situation will resolve or cqlm down enough and you feel better.
  • Posted

Hi Allison....I do sooooo understand what you are feeling....the stress can be unbelievable. And almost impossible to switch off from...

Do you also feel like you are losing the will to carry on...and just want to go to bed and curl up under the duvet !!! The main problem is that people who are not in the same situation find it very hard to imagine...every day is the same and I am sure that like me.....you cannot stop worrying about them coping after you are gone....I take antidepressants for it ...but it is ve

ry very h

ard because we love them so much....turning off is not an option....I truly hope that things get better for you...I send you big...Wa rm..u

• Posted

Hugs... so sorry about that.....keep your chin up and if it all gets too much ask for ...or demand help...you have to think of your own health both physically and emotionally......in my thoughts ....Dee xxxx
  • Posted

Do you have a therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help?
  • Posted

Sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time allison. I will pray for you that things get better. 

Are you on any meds that can help you durring this stressful time. Is there a way you can get away and try to relax. 

You need to think of yourself too besides your family. I know family is first but you caome first too and your health is more important 

Do you have any brothers or sisters that can take over while you take a break and relax yourself 

Elizabeth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.