overwhelming symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

ever since a few days ago when i ate two PB sandwiches which ik i shouldnt be eating (there was nothing else to eat & i hadnt eaten all day) i have been feeling horrible gerd symptoms. stomach/side pain that usually last maybe 10 mins, some stomach cramps, horrible nausea last about maybe 10 mins on n off, ive been weak n shaky & i get this burning hunger feeling. it gets alot worse when i actually do grt hungry i start to immediately feel faint. i have palpitations upon stand and get dizzy very easily (i also have anxiety disorder so this makes it alot worse) & i struggle with daily fatigue so this is all too much for me. anyway i can quickly relieve some of my getd symptoms

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry to.hear about your problems.....sounds quite nasty....think.i.know why...been there ...done it!!.....naughty!!..going wit h out food for so.long.....your tum.was filling up.with acid.....lots of it....so when you did eat....the food mixed with the acid....and result a acid......very upset tum. bad reflux too.....and found out that its better to.eat little and often..than to.go.empty....so y ou get something in your tum..rather than acid....which then can cause the problems you had.....keeping some thing in in your stomach....stops large production of acid...which is what made .so. .poorly when it mixedwith the food you ate.......so little and often is the key....but now you musttry to.rest up.a little ...to.help you recover.....dont eat fats....or take cows milk...dry toast...weak.tea....chicken soup eveni if its tinned...will.help...oat porridge....very light foods...little and often...to.help.your stomachsettle down again...take gaviscon advance....will.help settle your stomach...and drink.warm.water...helps with any flatulance you might get.... Try to.rest....so your stomach can relax...dont drink.any fizzy drinks..or fruity ones.give yourself good tender care....it will.pass......then no.more skipping meals.......little and often....Shirley XXX XXX

• Posted

I would agree that you might need a stomach reset and a short term diet adjustment. I just had my symptoms come back after I had the 'stomach flu', aka food poisoning. There are days when nothing but almond milk (unsweetened) and bone broth are called for.

• Posted

Hi. I had acid reflux for 5 years. Common treatment do not solve my problem. Ultimately, doctors tell me the root of your problem is nervous. I came to the psychiatrist and after treating different medications, I finally got treated with "Nortriptyline".

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.