ovulating

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hiya iv been on the pills for almost 2 weeks now, im following the weight watchers diet which is low fat but when i got weighed yesterday i was 1lb heavier. I was really upset and felt like giving in as i have worked hard and im getting no results. I was ovulating yesterday and felt my face was all swollen and felt horrible, does anyone know if this could be the reason i was heavier? 

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I get bloated when ovulating so it adds lbs on the scale. About weightwatchers diet, i don't trust that, but that is just me. I just choose to eat fat free products or avoid using any kind of fat on my cooking. Plus no treats apart from fat free yogurt and fruit. X
  • Posted

coming up to totm can add extra weight and after 2 weeks you may  not have any results give it another few weeks and it will come off x
  • Posted

Thank u. I get weighed again on thursday so hopefully il see a difference then. X
  • Posted

Keep trying, the weight will come off.  Sounds like you are doing all the right stuff.  Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.