Ovulation straight after period??

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have finished my period last night/ this morning and I'm already in pain with ovulation cramps. I feel dizzy, lightheaded, my ears are ringing. Can this be possible, I thought I'd get a few days grace between pain sad feeling dreadful. Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance ladies xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Donna,

This is exactly what has been happening to me for the last 4 months. I begin ovulating the day my period ends. It must be crazy hormones because I too get dizzy and have ringing in my ears. Just had it last night. I absolutely sets off my anxiety and panic as well. Our poor bodies have no time to adjust to these awful extreme hormonal fluctuations. The last two nights I have also woken up drenched in sweat. I am so looking forward to this ending someday. Take Care Donna

Debbie ❤️

• Posted

Awww. Thank you so much for replying Debbie. You're right, we don't get a chance to feel normal do we. I thought I'd combated the dizzies but my period was awful this month and now ovulation straight after has sent me into a spin (literally) again. I've been using a good multi vit and B12 spray, it's really helped until now. I'm at the end of my tether with it. Hope you feel better soon xx
  • Posted

Donna

How many days did you have your period for? If it did run too long you do run the chance of running into ovulation time and some women can ovulate more than once or too early. As for the ringing of your ears it might be related to the tension in your neck a lot of times in perimenopause or menopause we as women are very stressed out and are homos Ashley impact our muscle which become very contracted and tight. I had the same issue in my neck area shoulders and back and I thought it was something else. I went to see the chiropractor and I am still seeing a chiropractor to release the numerous knots I have in my back and my neck area which is contributing to the ringing of my ears. Hope you feel better better

• Posted

Hi jalvarez, so sorry, I've only just seen your post. Thank you for your reply, my period lasted 6 days this time, usually it's around 8-10days so pretty short for me smile yes I am really tense at the moment, I'm on the waiting list for pilates at my local gym, I'm hoping that will help with strengthening my muscles and making me feel better in general coz I'm sick of feeling like this sad xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.