Oy! Brain fog!

Posted , 11 users are following.

At 9 pm last night, I opened the stove door to get my popcorn popper so I could make myself a snack. That's when i discovered it. The chicken I had put in the oven at 7pm, still raw. Oh well, jump start on dinner tomorrow! Lol

I swear, i dont even know.if my brain is connected anymore. smile

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

thats so funny im not laughing at you but with you as thats me to a tee i was using my car keys to try and open my door at work milk in the cupboard keys in the freezer just to name a couple of daft things i do lol x
    • Posted

ha.  i went looking for my car keys.  looked for 10 mins and came back outside to discover that the car was open, keys in the ignition and it was running.   not funny cheesygrin

• Posted

I can't tell you how many times I have searched for my house keys only to discover them sticking out of the front door. Lol

• Posted

Tell me about it. I literally cannot remember my name at times.

I am a PA and work is simply dreadful for me at the moments. I have to make lists for everything, and then hope I can find the lists.

I go out in the car and forget where I'm going as well.

I can only hope it improves. I'm sure people who don't know me must think I'm simple at times!!!!

Nightmare. Good luck!!

• Posted

How can nature be so cruel to us,i just keep wondering when it will all go away xx
    • Posted

It's a gift to be simple. Isnt there a song like that. Lol I hope this passes. If it stays I might be in trouble.

• Posted

Ohhh goodness me yes. Sorting myself out some days is like ground hog day. Brain says go and get your hairbrush. Walk to the room get there standing there like a dork forgot what I was getting. Have to take a cellphone snapshot of way I entered the mall to remember where I parked my car. I've list my car and marbles on several occasions thinking it's been stolen. Duh..

• Posted

kath thats a good idea and yes I often forget where i park my car xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.