P! $$ ed off

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey everyone. 

Ive stayed away as dont want to be a mardy arse however,  this is starting to grind my gears! 1st weigh in 7 lb. 2weigh in 2 lb. I have my next weigh in a week or so and I don't think the scales have moved much. 

I don't know what im doing so wrong. 

My biggest downfall was always chocolate and kfc.

In almost 3 months ive not had a single take away and the only piece of chocolate to have passed my lips is 1 measly normal button. 

I run 3 times a week and have a healthy balanced diet.

Ive never had a single side effect. 

Im at a total loss as to what to do. 

Any ideas other than mix my meals up as ive tried this would be greatly appreciated. 

Sorry for the moan im just lost and totally disheartened. Xxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Oh I also drink abouth 3lts of water a day x
    • Posted

Hi Claire, i'm in the same situation, g lost 16lbs in 6 weeks and then put on 1lb this weigh in (I get weighed every 3 weeks) I have also stayed away from writing a post as there is not much anyone could say as I'm doing everything right, obviously because I love for the first six weeks. I mentioned to the nurse if I had fluctuated through the three weeks before my weigh in it would make more sense but my scales did not move once. 

I also have no side effects, have 1000 calories a day have an average of 30g fat a day. Surely at 18St I   should be loosing???

On the flip side, I feel great (other than a little frustrated) my clothes fit better, I have more energy, I enjoy cooking again, my skin looks great from the buckets of water I drink. 

If I had not started this journey that I have committed myself to I have no doubt via0

• Posted

Whoops! I have no doubt I would be half a stone if not more heavier, I am completely committed to this change of lifestyle and I am going to continue and see what happens, there is no point of self sabotage, by going off track, i'm going to carry on and see what happens.

Kate x

• Posted

Good luck kate. I would possibly say tho that at 1000kcal u are not eating enough? Try upping that figure a little. 

Yeah I don't want to be known as the complainer but just feel its a little ridiculous now lol. Something has to give surely xx

• Posted

I know how you feel sad

Iv been on them 2 weeks and haven't losted a thing , Iv had no side effects and have been sticking to about 5/6g fat per meal , 

I just don't know why I'm not losing anything 

I know it's early days , but I thought I'd of seen some movement on the scales 

The strange thing is I feel a bit slimmer rolleyes 

Iv done my measurements to see if it's inches I could be losing instead ,

Iv had no take away no chocolate or crisp and no alcohol either 

I hope to see movement soon because it's weigh - in next week , and they could take me off them sad xx

• Posted

Hi. I had my weigh in this week. I am weighed every 4 wks. J have lost half a stone (3.5kg) and doctor said we aim for 2kg every 4wks. He also warned me that some month we can do great and others not really and only afyer a few weigh ins if your weight hasn't change then yhe tablets have to stop because they are not helping. He also told me theses tablets don't work for everybody and when that happens, something else has to be done. Don't loose hope and carry on and see what doctor will tell you next time. Good luck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.