p i p

Posted , 5 users are following.

just to let everyone know i managed to claim p i p. im very happy

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have a form to complete here. I m not sure if I will get it tho. Very Early in my diagnosis.
  • Posted

Do u get the car if u wish loulou to help u get about
  • Posted

Hi loulou

That is great news I put in for it 15 weeks ago, but have not heard anything and I am not sure if I will get it I am newly diagnosed, but my mum said I should put in for it because it will help and she is unable to keep helping me as much as she is doing due to working full-time.

• Posted

i waited 16 weeks for an assessment and another 3 weeks for payment/descion letter. I got enharnsed living and standard mobiltiy so i dont qualify for the car but you have to pay for the car any way. i got 8 points for moving around so have just applied for blue badge and railcards/ free bus pass. not sure what else i am entitled to with a review in 3 years time. the form is how it affects you so i would use your worst days but in my experience it felt like what you was like on the day of assesment. I dont think it matters if your newly diagnosed,its how the condition is affecting you. i hope ive answered all your questions. xx good luck. xx
  • Posted

i havent been diagnosed as ra as my rf is negative and ccp not high so they just say its reactive arthritis. from my research it feel like ra and is so delibertating. i had to stop work in january and found this depressing as ive never not worked but now i love it. i actually get more fianatial help than i used to earn so im happier about it now. im on 8 xmethotrexate but still getting flares. i try and swim as cant walk far. do try and claim this as 75% of disabled people are disabled through arthritis, good luck xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.