P.I.P disability allowance

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have just had a text from DWP saying they have all the information they need we will send you a decision when they have made their decision, I only sent the form in 2 weeks ago and they havn't asked me for an assessment, is this normal do you think that it's cause I won't get anything, please help 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, they will sometimes make decisions just based on paper work you sent in. it doesn't happen very often but it does happen.

?But if they do turn you down then always appeal it.

?Good luck,

• Posted

thanks for that I am so worried cause i have Bi-polar and it makes me ill thinking about it, do you think it will take long for the decision 
    • Posted

it can really vary but they say that if they have everything they need i would say it should be decided on in a couple of weeks.. but again don't hold me to that. x

• Posted

thank you for your reply we all shouldn't have to go through all this stress to get what we are entitled to.

• Posted

I had a text too from the DWP saying they have all the information they need we will send you a decision when they have made their decision - but this was after I had an ATOS f2f assessment on 23rd June.  The waiting is just awful - but don't worry as I have heard of people receiving an award both with and without an assessment.  If you sent in a good application form and they have the evidence then hopefully you will receive an award you deserve so good luck!

• Posted

thank you very much hope you get everything that you deserve to.
  • Posted

I dont know about P.I.P disability allowance, but i want to sahre one good product which helps us to Intake our medicine on time. That is MIRS.

to know more aboout MIRS please visit the below link

https://www.anandakanda.in/index.php/user/MIRS

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.