P.S. to esa/pip knowledge ivans thankyou.

Posted , 6 users are following.

when I said I knew nothing, I meant it. it was coming on this forum I've learnt what I have. so for that I'm eternally grateful. thank-you Les, tea cup, Gill, Antony, Marshall, all the rest, thanks. much appreciated. and thanks for putting up with me.

p.p.s. sorry, but I'm NOT going away.

p.p.p.s cheers to the chillax cool dude lady erm... think her name's sukie, sandra , Shelia. synathcen like that anyway.

?? ?? ?? ??.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Pleased that I have been able to help and add a bit to your knowledge of the Welfare system.
  • Posted

Your more than welcome I tend too read what's not in the media about

DWP

• Posted

Crikey, you worried me then, I thought you'd had enough of us and decided to go find the dreaded page 4 cool 

By the way, a brown envelope landed on the mat this morning, OMG I thought - but it was just to let me know that they had everything they need to make a decision and sorry it's taken so long, we'll get back to you blah blah blah.  The letter was sent first class, I didn't think they sent anything first class.

• Posted

I received that letter last week About them receiving my reports and information, I assume it's going to the decision maker next but I bet it's some grumpy Scrooge who don't really care and will say I won't be receiving it anymore. It's almost been 4 weeks since I've been assessed. I wish they would hurry up and put me out my misery and tell me the decision!!

• Posted

I wonder why some people get a text and others a letter.   Mind you, thinking about it, when I rang for a copy of the report, she asked if I had a mobile number as there was nothing on the system to say I had.  Knowing me I probably forgot to put it on the form.

Let's hope you hear soon and it's a good decision, even Scrooge turned out to be a good guy at the end  biggrin so fingers crossed.

• Posted

I stand accused of being a dinosaur when it comes to all things digital.

I absolutely hate with a passion when people try to contact me via a mobile or even the landline. There is no record of what was ever said and who actually knows where your contact details may end up.

For that reason I have never disclosed either my mobile or landline numbers.to any government department.

If they wish to contact me they can write a letter, if they don't like that idea then that is their problem and not mine.

• Posted

I hope I hear soon the wait is just making me worse! Haha but this Scrooge might not be good yet haha. How long have you been waiting to hear back sukes? X
    • Posted

My face to face was 3 weeks ago, but it feels like 3 months really!!   I know 3 weeks is not a long time to wait, but as everyone knows, the stress really gets to you, especially if it's only awarded for say 2 years and then have to start the process again in 1 year - if that makes sense.  

• Posted

That's what we're all here for, i knew nothing either when i applied and being on here opened my eyes completely.

Thank you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.