Pain!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am only 27 and lately feel like i am falling apart. I can no longer walk uphill without my calves hurting, i have to stop til the pain goes away before i can walk again. My feet, legs and arms, and even my elbows ache when i move and have a really heavy feeling to them. Although both legs hurt when walking I’ve noticed my right leg has the most preblems. My right outter thigh gets extremely painful dull pains. I first noticed this 3 years ago but it only recently begun happening often. About a year ago when i was pregnant i started to get pain in my right kneee on and off. Now it’s always so painful to walk up and down the stairs and at times it feels like something may be lose indide my knee. Also..for the past few months or so my right heel has been hurting. It’s a very deep pain, almost feels like a ripping feeling inside especially when i first wake and walk down the stairs. All this pain in thigh, knee and heel on the same leg! What could it be? I’m a diabetic and my doctor is sending me to a vascular doctor to check for peripheral artery disease because of the calf and foot pain. At this point I don’t know what it is but everything hurts! Trying to get exercise lately is damn near impossible. Not getting enough is probably what got me in this mess in the first place lol. Does anyone know what could be causing all of this? I know i won’t know for sure until my appointment but that is so far away! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.