Pain 2 inches below belly button, fever, chest pressure pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, lately I've been having some issues and I don't know if I should seek medical help or not. I'm a 15 year old boy, about 170 cm tall and I weigh around 60 kg. I've been having some pain in my chest, like in the middle. A sort of pressure pain. My lower jaw has also hurt a bit and so has the top of my left arm. Yesterday I started noticing some stomach pain and I just got a fever. If I touch about 2 inches below my belly button I get a very hurtful burning pain. I don't smoke nor do I do any drugs. Should I seek medical help or should I just let it be? Thank you!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I just started experiencing minor pain to the bottom right of my stomach. Like to the right of under my belly button
  • Posted

How long have you had these symptoms? If it has been only a few days, it may be a bug if you have had a fever.  It the symptoms have gone on longer than a week, see your doctor.
    • Posted

Please go see a doc. Any nausea. Could be a heart issue. Don't be alarmed. Do you play sports. Just wondering if you have any muscle issues.

• Posted

Hi, I've only experienced minor nausea. I don't play any sports, I walk about 1,5 km every 3rd day. However, I've been feeling pretty tired lately. I'll see a doctor later today, it's currently 1 AM where I am and I need to attempt and get some rest

• Posted

Heart problems would be rare at your age.  Chest pain can be caused by indigestion which can be confused with heart problems.  If you have had a bug, or food poisoning, you could be having indigestion symptoms. These things can last longer than a week and once the infection has gone you may still have residual discomfort until your stomach settles. Have  you eaten anything unusual?  

I have chronic digestion problems and sometimes I get chest pain with it.  The stomach pain you have, sounds like your digestion is upset.  If it is a viral infection, you may have to wait out.  A fever would suggest this.   However, your doctor will be able to diagnose it and may try you on stomach medication to see if that helps.  That will determine if you have had a stomach upset.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.