Pain 2 months after varicocelectomy.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello guys. I am 20 years old. I had varicocelectomy 2 months ago. I had varicocele on my left testicle. After the surgery i had some problems but the veins seemed to be gone. But now it's been 2 weeks that I have pain on my testicles and I think the veins are coming back again. Also it's been one month that I have back pain probably cause of the spinal anesthesia. I only feel it when I wake up and when I strech my back. The reason that I worry is that when I startedto feel better the problems came back.Please guys if you can take the time to read and reply I would appreceate. Thank you.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Nick, mate it's Christmas. Put all the crap to one side and go enjoy yourself.

And I'm not some random giving silly advice, I've had chronic testicular pain for 5 years. Has my 4th operation on the 18th this month to try to cure the pain. Looks like I've been beaten black and blue down there and opening presents sat on a beanbag. We're all taking the p**s and having a laugh about it!

Just try to have some fun mate, recovery from these ops can be be very slow. You can have many setbacks where pain comes back, sometimes worse than before.

Give it a couple more months and see how you feel. I'd bet you feel better.

Best of luck and Happy Christmas smile

• Posted

Thank you very much my friend. I hope you feel better. Happy Christmas to you. 😊

• Posted

Nick - how have things worked out for you? Get any better?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.