Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok, just checking doing heelslides and for some reason knee has been off all day with some stiffness and pain but I am still going to do heel slides cause I need to but it’s painful today. Normal right?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

My Physio said stretching / stiff type pain is ok but not sharp pain. I’m doing heal slides now and I’ve completely stiffened up since yesterday. But that could be the dancing last night!! 
    • Posted

Dancing! How wonderful smile I can go a couple of hours without doing heel slides and it’s like starting over with stiffness although it gives a litt quicker than first try of the day stiffness. Yesterday such a hard day today seems to be a bit better not a sore as yesterday overall. 

Shooting type pain sometimes occur from inside of knee during tighter pull but not necessarily a sharp pain just a pain but I think all is still good. Sleeping with lots of pillow support for leg so useful. LOL 

Thanks! Keep dancing smile

• Posted

It was more of a shuffle I have to admit but it’s all progress!! 😁

• Posted

Yes it’s all progress smile it’s wonderful you felt good enough to get out there. Sometimes my energy is still lower than I would like. But that will improve I am sure 
  • Posted

Ouch! Don't do the heal slides till they hurt! Bad. You could be causing damage. It should feel tight, but NOT painful. You're doing it too hard. Be gentle and you'll get there. It just takes time! Good luck healing!

• Posted

Thanks Renee! I think for me the tight is painful for me kinda lol I am trying to be gentle but pushing just a bit to gain some ground. Then I massage knee around the scar staying clear of it. I am finding heel slides are helping me not have swelling like walking and other activities can cause. I did a bit too much waling today but pain is doable and infrequent 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.