pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi everyone, hope you all keeping as well as you can be, i have cervical spondylitis and fused bones in neck, i get pins and needles headaches, aching legs, tiredness and pain in feet and lots of cramping, apart from that im great lol. i was just wondering if anyone has tried alternative therapies for pain and how they worked be grateful for any advie, by the way im 47yrs old and ive been like this for a rew years, many thanks to you all and keep well

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello Tracey - sorry to hear of all your problems. Pain seems very hard to treat sometimes as it covers so many parts of the body. Have you tried morphine pain patches, usually changed on the body every 4 days, or sometimes a week. My husband has spinal problems and gets muscle cramps in his feet. He uses Transtec 35 mg patches which are strong and good for him. He also has Parkinsons. These patches come in different strengths - maybe is worth having a chat with your Doctor. best regards.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.