pain above eyes when dizzy

Posted , 5 users are following.

does anyone ever push above the eyebrows when having dizzy spells and notice pressure/pain that is not there when dizzy free?  I definitely have that cvorelation and am convinced when the sinus cavities are full or inflamed it. brings on dizziness, or change in pressure outside.  anyone else?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hello Bluesmann, I experience a similar issue its typically only above the left eye. I can't really say if it is present when I'm not experiencing dizziness because the dizziness is on going. I also have migraines as well. 

Bertman 

• Posted

do you ha ve sinus issues beers?..ive got a sinugater that cleanses the sinuses and does wonders for me as far as the sinus headaches go
  • Posted

Hello Bluesmann, I do have a nasal cleaning device that helps with sinus pressure using saline solution.

My headaches are cluster migraines, I take topamax as a preventive and sumatriptan for when the headaches start.

This method of treatment works fairly well in combating the migraines, some headaches nothing will help 

Turn out the lights, cover the bedroom window, and attempt to sleep it off 

Bertman

• Posted

Well good luck Bert.  May we all have more good than bad days!!!
  • Posted

Hi

I finally went and seen a immunologist and I have a lot of allergies and chronic sinusitis.  Both of theses play a roll in my symptoms.  At one time I was going to have have ear tubes placed because of the pressure.  I also use a netipot to keep my sinuses clear.  Sinus, allergies, migraines are all part of MD. Good luck to you. 

• Posted

Hi Willow, Just wanted to say the ear tubes helped the pressure, didn't help anything else though 

• Posted

high bluesmann,

are you on or have tried antihistamines,

when i contracted M.D. i was also perscribed

citrizine as well as betahistamine and bendrofluemethiazide..

i dont no wether ive just ajusted to this perscription but its

been the same for 17yrs..in the U.K. you can buy Citrizine

from any chemist i dont no about in the U.S.A. or canada...

• Posted

I'm on a diuretic and betahistine is all......I take a sudafed with some results but I think you are right a antihistamine seems like it would help. thanks

• Posted

Hi, I feel the same and it's usually above my left eye and i rub it constantly there for relief for my dizzy spells. I also notice when i press between my eyebrows there's more relief especially when I'm feeling nauseas.

• Posted

Hello Reena, Just wanted to mention that my doc wanted me try botox, I found out very quickly that I can't use botox, broke out in hives real bad, had to see a dermatologist to get the hives under control, that was 2 years and I still take meds for hives. Then the doc says "have you tried acupuncture" I said no, he says lets try that then. And believe or not it helps with headaches, doesn't do squat for dizziness or the other 10 symptoms that I experience, Just thought I would throw that out there. 

Bertman 

• Posted

Thanks Bertman, I've tried acupuncture but it didn't help....let's see what happens as I have some more tests on Jan 31st in London,ON. Hopefully will have some more update on my situation by then. Keeping fingers crossed and praying.

Reena

• Posted

Hello Reena, We all hope they can help you

¯`v´¯wink Thinking of you!  

`*.¸.*´ and we all send prayers during this

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨wink¸.•*¨wink difficult time, We are beside you! 

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.? Bertman 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.