Pain after Bowel Movement??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys - got a different one for ya! Any advice would be much appreciated.

26 year old Male, CP for a few years now, 36K USP Creon daily usage, 2 per meal one per snack.

So the past few weeks I have had two episodes of "flare ups." Though I don't know if I can consider them since most symptoms went away in a day, except for some gas that stuck around. Anyway - after I have my morning bowel movement, I get extreme pain in the upper abdomen, right where the pancreas should sit. Its literally right after I finish and I am in pain for the rest of that day. Usually just lie in bed all day and I am good to go the next. This has to be something different correct?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts 😃

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have never experienced this with pancreatitis. I'm sure folks with other bowel conditions can chime in.

• Posted

Thats why I put this out there haha I cant seem to figure it out myself. I am seeing a doctor next week, just wanted to see if anyone else experienced this first.

Thank you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.