pain after first morning bowel movement

Posted , 2 users are following.

have duendal ulcer hurts most of the day right after a bowel movement, why? is this normal? I can't tolerate meds to heal it

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have no idea why it hurts more after a bowel movement but surely if you won't take the medications you face having to have surgery.

That happened to me way back in 1959 when I was 17 and I've regretted ever since that in those days there was no medication - just surgery and I had two thirds of my stomach removed. 

This inevitably led me to have Pernicious Anaemia which is a deadly disease which means I have been on Vitamin B12 injections every four weeks for the past 46 years and will have to continue so for the rest of my life.

I'm not a medically trained person but I wish you well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.