Pain after sex

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anybody with va had problems with any types of vaginal pain or internal cramps after having sex? It doesn't happen every time. I use estrace and hrt. Thanks ladies.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Does  the. Ramping occur if you have climaxed? Is there any vaginal bleeding after intercourse?
    • Posted

Yes, but not every time. I don't bleed any. It's not rough. It is crazy.

• Posted

If the cramping occurs only after climaxing, then it is not very uncommon but simply cramping after sex is not common. Do you feel that  during intercourse the penis is hitting something inside that is hurting you? Do you also cramp if aroused but no intercourse?
    • Posted

I do cramp sometimes after sex w/o anything. It depends what position and only at the beginning briefly, sometimes I feel like there is a wall. I don't know if it is the va causing this. If I am aroused and no sex it does not occur. I had a pelvic and a vaginal ultra sound in July, they said everything was normal, except va. Put me on estrace. I had a uti and a yeast infection at the same time. 7 days of cipro. 2 weeks later kidney infection landed me in hospital. Estrace was on hold till infection was gone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.