Pain after Sex for 2 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hello,

I am a 21 year old male, and have recently been experiencing post sex symptoms. 

After sex, my penis swells and it feels like i am passing glass, the opening of the urethra burns and stings, and i develope of yellow spot on the underside of my glans; i've attached a photo.

I have had a standard chlamydia, uti and ghonnerea test, all coming back negative. 

I've notice all the symptoms go away after a few hours of not having sex. I tried abstaining from any sexual activity for a week and felt great; as soon as i had sex again, all the symptoms came back.

I am in a monogomous relationship and have been for 10 months. This is my first sexual partner, and my partner has been tested for STIs.

I am not sure what to do about my issue.

If anyone can identify what is happening, i would love to be prepared for when i see my family doctor this upcoming week.

Thank you.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

There are more STI's to test for than you metion so maybe get those done.

Also it could be a uniary infection so get that checked too

Also make sure and soaps you are using arn't distroying the mnatural oils that keep the penis healthy. Just wash with water foir several weeks and see if that helps.

Also it could be a fungal infection - you could try some cream

But go see the doctor is your best option and you said you are doing that so good luck.

Do let us know what it is

• Posted

I thought it could be a yeast infection, so my girlfriend and I got some meds for that, didnt do anything.

I was doing research and I thought the spot resembles syphallis or some sort of herpe so I was very concerned. 

I went to see my doctor again, and she says its not an STI since it only occurs after sexual activity, and it resembles some sort of irritation.

She said it could be eczema and told me to try this lotion by Eucerin.

The redness and swelling has gone down substantially, and the spot looks white now.

Its only been a few days since I've used the cream, and I think it is working; the degree of soreness after sex is minimal and feels great.

I will update further should it become bad again, or if it goes away. 

Thank you

• Posted

I am suffering from the same issue: the opening of the urethra burns and stings

I am just lokking at mine, When I look at your pic

I have had a standard chlamydia, uti and ghonnerea test, all coming back negative. 

I have tried every possible cream but I still dont know: What the hell is this?

• Posted

I am pretty sure it is just irritation/eczema, Im using the Eucerin cream often, and right after sex...the rash has gone down significantly and most of the soreness of my penis is gone. 

I chilled out on the sex for a bit; was going 4 times plus with my girlfriend per day. When she was dry the rashes were much worst and so was the pain, soo just make sure you are both well lubricated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.