Pain after touching balls

Posted , 3 users are following.

Do everybody feel a little uncomfortable pain below stomach even if you touch your balls by hand with a very very less amount of force?

I feel this kind of pain below stomach while doing that. I don't know why. I found it when I was masturbating hardly which got a little pressure on my balls.

Also, I think I have bigger balls(I think they are swollen)compared to others even my penis is average.

please help me i am scared.

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

well the way you are holding them in the photo, you are applying a far bit of force,

do you regularly check your testicles, have you noticed any unusual lumps?

• Posted

I applied that force only to show my testicles. I got pain while playing with a very little amount of force to it.

I got pain while checking it with only two fingers.

I haven't noticed any unusual lumps.

Is it swollen?

• Posted

they don't appear to be swollen

but if you are getting pain, you need to go to the doctors

• Posted

Judging by your picture, you are not a stranger to be rough on your testicles. I would look up how to do self exam of testicles and epididymis to rule out lumps and bumps. However, I'm sure you likely have orchitis or epididymitis from your roughness; less likely testicular torsion, hydrocele, spermatocele, or varicosele from lack of swelling.

• Posted

First of all I am never rough to it. I did it only to show the size of testicles.

Are orchitis or epididymitis harmful? Please say if they are!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.