pain again?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi have been in pain left lower abdomen but also giving me palpitations ? This seems to happen when I've eaten and feel full? Has anyone else experienced this please. I'm waiting for an appointment with gyne atm. Thanks 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi.....I get pain on left side but under my ribs.......I can't seem to eat much these days.
    • Posted

Hi Mandy I had my right ovary removed 3 years ago as I had a cyst that turned nasty and infected my ovary and tube. I've been getting pain in left side lately and keep getting palpitations especially after eating. Don't no if it's related to each other? I'm having a menopause profile blood test aswell as not sure if I'm perimenapausal.I'm 48 so maybe. I'm seeing gyne hopefully soon as possible hysterectomy due to very thick lining of womb haven't had period for 4 months now. Do you get palpitations with your pain? Can't work out if it's all linked it's really starting to get to me hopefully get some answers soon. 
    • Posted

No don't seem to get palpitations......I've got large cyst.....melon size in June.....bigger now.........having it and overies out at end of August .....
    • Posted

Oh right blimey that's big.. perhaps it's menopause symptoms then ? Hope your op goes well.take care.
    • Posted

Thanks......look 6 month pregnant ....it could well be.....our bodies do strange things.......
  • Posted

Hi Sandra,

I have had a couple of cysts that have resolved themselves. The latest one was very annoying and definitely gave me palpitations and all sorts of digestive problems too. The doctor said the palpitations could be down to the stress I was feeling. I also had the weirdest pain in my neck and he said it was probably down to me tensing up with stress and pain.  I just felt like my body was unbalanced and everything had a knock on effect if you see what I mean? I hope you get some answers soon xx

• Posted

Yes see if you can get a cancellation. 

And press for an ultra sound if that's what your doctor has planned for you. That will tell them what is going on with you inside.

If you are not happy get a second opinion aswell. 

Good luck 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.