Pain all over, joints and muscles, what could it be if not Fibro?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello

I have pain all over.

My daughter punched me today on my upper arm.  OMG, it's still painful 4 hours later, even if i just move my arm about.

Ive not yet been to the GP.

I wondered, if the trigger points don't hurt the what else could it be?

Im very worried.

x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello Lizzie,

sorry to hear that you hurt all over, I know exactly what you mean and it's not nice.

If I were you, I would make an appointment with your GP.  They will probably take some bloods to check if anything is going on.  You really need to be seen by a Rheumatologist and your GP would be the one to refer you.  Good luck.

• Posted

Hello Lizzie

These symptoms are distressing but knowing what you're dealing with will enable you to make choices about treatments etc.

A chat with your GP will hopefully get the ball rolling.

Good luck 🙂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.