Pain and loose stools! Any advice?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all I’ve been in quite severe pain all day yesterday and today, had several trips to bathroom with loose stools incredibly painful, also passing mucus. felt quite nauseous and have a slightly raised temperature! Also had some difficulty urinating last night! I’ve taken anti sickness, painkillers and loperamide! Not sure whether to stay at home or phone NHS 24? Any advice much appreciated! I’m a 21 year old male also!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If it continues another day have it checked out, It could be the start of IBS.
  • Posted

Ask your doctor to check you for diverticulosis, it’s incredibly common and most people don’t know they have it. 
  • Posted

Sounds like spastic Coleman have dr give u Bentyl or levsin to relax your colen watch what u are eating if u run fever get in to see doctor

• Posted

Sounds like spastic Coleman have dr give u Bentyl or levsin to relax your colen watch what u are eating if u run fever get in to see doctor

• Posted

I also said if u are having hesitation or pain on trying to pee get a urine specimen at drs u may have bladder infection starting up drink a lot of pure water and pure cranberry juice 100 percent cranberry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.