Pain and swelling in upper abdomen 3 months post myomectomy

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone ,

Can anyone help please . I've been having pain and swelling , almost feels hard , in my upper abdomen , in the centre below the rib cage . I had a myomectomy 3 months ago and I was wondering if this is Normal?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Lizzie

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

That does not sound normal. I would call you GYN or go to the ER asap. If you are bleeding the same or worse compared to before the myomectomy, it sounds like they didn't get all the fibroids. Best of luck. Praying for you

• Posted

Never heard of that happening to anyone even though I haven't done my surgery yet which is due 17 of this month I think you should contact you doctor incase it's anything serious I hope not

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.