Pain at the upper stomach

Posted , 5 users are following.

I feel a pain at the top of the stomach after every lunch especially if i am so hungry. I can feel the pain to the left side too, bloating and i can hear noises from abdomen after few hours.

Sometimes i get heartburn as well.

I am having this since two years but i have noticed the pain is coming more now.

Any advice is appreciated on what it could be?

I will try to make an appointment to see the GP next week.

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi tasneem00771

Ask your doc to test you for h.pylori which causes a number of stomach problems. It is a bacteria that lives in the stomach and duodenum and causes bloating acid reflux heartburn and other probs with the digestive system. The test can be done via stool test breath test or endoscopy. A blood test does not always show h.pylori.......best wishes....

• Posted

I have the same issue, except I do not get pain,but extreme pressure and nausea, and gives me major anxiety and panic attacks.

been to the ERbon several occasions, and they think it is my heart or anxiety. I think it is my stomach causing panic attacks and anxiety.

very frustrating. Mine comes on up to an hour after eating or when I am hungry. I have Hpylori, but doctir dies not thnk it is neccessary to treat. Had this Hpylori for years.  Hope you get an answer and share.  Feel better 

• Posted

Hi dolores07100

Your doc should treat you for HPylori with antibiotics because HPylotri can cause stomach ulcers in the long run.....best wishes....

• Posted

Thank you for the replies, i will see the dr very soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.