pain behind left knee as well as bum and groin pain?!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, i just really need some advice on this issue. For the last couple of weeks i've had a really strange dull ache behind my knee that sometimes goes around the whole knee. When i am standing up the best way i can describe it is like a strain behind the knee. In the night I have also been having leg pain and this is all on my left side. My left hip feels strange as well as if theres an invisible in it. I cant explain it they're such strange feeling. I also have discomfort in my left bum cheek.Predominantly the pain is at the back however it does alter throughout my whole leg also. My left leg just doesnt feel right at all.

I'm so sorry that its like the worst explanation i could possible give 😕 but can someone PLS give me any insights into what they think it may be?! I suffer with anxiety and this is just sending me under 😕 Any response would be amazing. Thank you

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

It sounds like sciatic nerve pain. A physio can help with that!

• Edited

I had patella problems. My knee caps were on the sides of my knee. i eventually had TkRS? I just had a relacement TKR for a patella that snapped off the ligaments. Our problems are not the same. However if you are not getting answers why dont you get a second opinion from an orthapedic surgeon.

• Edited

It sounds like sciatic nerve pain, but see a doctor for a proper diagnosis.

• Posted

It does not sound like sciatic pain from what i've heard of it as it is much more of a dull ache but thank you for replying! I will make a doctors appointment to be sure

• Edited

Pain from an injury (operation) is migratory. The pains will eventually subside, hopefully!

• Posted

Hi! thank you for replying. I dont really exercise at all and i have had no injuries..this had just come out of the blue hence my concern 😕 Hopefully it does i will book an appointment just to be sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.