Pain between my shoulder and back on my right side

Posted , 1 user is following.

For the last 4 years, I have pain between my shoulder and back on my right side and if I pick things up my arm goes weak. When I lie down or sit down in bed my arm goes numb.

I have the same symptoms for the last 4 years, I saw many doctors, the first tried to fix it with inflammation pills, then physiotherapy for 6 months. When I didn't find a solution, he asked me to make endoscopy to see if there's an inflammation in my arm. Since the main pain was in my right arm. It took 6 months to recover from the surgery of endoscopy since he said he cut the muscle joint (Tendon) and moved it. (I didn't know what to do in this case, I didn't want any surgery, he said he will just make endoscopy)

I saw another doctor, he asked for an MRI for my neck and back, and also arm again. Nothing.

So he recommended again physio. Before he gave me Gabrica relief pills and Muserol for 1.5 months.

Nothing changed, instead, I had a headache and more pain. After electric treatment with the physio, the headache was gone and I felt better, but now I have the main pain again (Back upper arm) I don't know what to do. I don't wanna have any new plans from scratch. I just want to understand what is my problem so I can advise myself. Doctors seem not really caring about cases in general, try what they know and move on, then when it doesn't work, they just leave the case unclear.

Thanks for your help in advance.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.