Pain from top of the neck (back of), down my neck and into my Trapezius, utterly horrible

Posted , 1 user is following.

I hurt my back lifting some slabs around 7th May and went to see a Chiropractor, he done some massage, I rested my back and he done some adjustments as my spine was out of alignment. Anyway back spasms and pain went away, it was just at a dull ache which I guess is just it healing still.

Now around 1.5 weeks ago I started to get pain right at the top of my neck on the right hand side, it goes down into my right shoulder and is throbbing like heck. It even looks swollen and tight compared to my left shoulder. It's making me feel a bit sick, and dizzy but not stopping me getting on as I'm working from home.

Has anyone had something similar?

I'm a back, side and tummy sleeper although not slept on tummy for around 2 months with all of this going on. Feel sore as heck in the mornings as well. Help!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.