Pain going up into my uterus area

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all another new symptom,  have had this other times but not a strong and painful.. Has anyone had this and if they have do you know what is causing it?  As I said have had a few times befor but not as painful when I first went into Perimenapause about 3 years ago I am about 4 years in... Ha,ha💜

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

How do you know your uterus is painful? I know when I have ovarian pain, but would have no idea if my uterus was hurting. I would be more inclined to think it was my digestive system. 
    • Posted

What it feels like is in the area where you get cramping,  right up through the center,  so I don't know if it's shrinkage happening up there or just strange cramping because of menopause, because I still get periods even though the doctors have told me all my hormone tests show post menopause,  I still actually feel Perimenapause... I have all the same weird symptoms of all the girls on site,  I'm one of you guys, and this is just strange and kinda scary💜

• Posted

Suzanne it's kinda right where we get menstrual cramps but nothing happens, but the are stronger and hurt more they are not as high a you digestion track below the belly button... Thanks Hun!!!

• Posted

I do get cramping like I'm going to get my period. It happens often. It's like a constant state of PMS I guess. 

• Posted

It's kinda cramping but it doesn't keep going on, like when we were young maybe someone will chime in as we are talking and say something,  just don't know because my periods are so spar attic,  more like a sharp knife going up there but only lasts for a short time then reoccurrs of and on for 3 days know, u know how it changes up there right now,  just gonna try to watch it I guess

• Posted

I've had so many aches and pains in all kinds of places. Now when I get them or any symptom I just chalk it up to perimeno. If I ever do have some something really serious I guess I'll just croak from it because I won't believe it's anything else. It's like having PTSD, all I've been thru. You know?

• Posted

I get sharp stabbing pain in ovary and also like a squeezing feeling in my uterus like a tightening. Almost like if you were squeezing your fist kind of reminds me of contractions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.