Pain in abdomen

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have pain in stomach area that comes and goes for 2 weeks it gets better with antacids and tea but it never goes away. Also I have burping and yellow stool that looks greasy. In addition I have gas all the time and I burp. I am scared I have stomach or pancreatic cancer and I am just 19 years old

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

First of all do not google symptoms ever.

Dr.Google will give you anxiety for free

Anxiety will eat your brain and thinking power slowly.Also it will make you convinced that you have pancreatic cancer.Also your anxiety will start to show you exact symptoms.

Stop being anxious go to a gastroenterologist and tell him/her exact these things that you wrote here.Have a good day smile

• Posted

Thx for you answer I have already went to a doctor and I have scheduled a gastroscopy and colonoscopy. I just wanted to hear some else's opinion on my symptoms

• Posted

No one here is doctor :P

Still yeah it is good for resources.Who can say someone already faced same problem like you! but yellow stools doesn't always bad(at least for me)im having yellow stool from my childhood.I thought it was normal unless i googled and saw it is abnormal :p its been 15years now im not dead yet smile still fine :p

• Posted

These types of cancer are very rare in a person of your age.   I had exactly the same fears and my doctor reassured me that it was highly unlikely that I had pancreatic cancer.  I am 44.  I started with the same stomach pain, and bowel habit change with nausea.  I was diagnosed with IBS. Ask your doctor for tests and try a food diary.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.