Pain in abdomen and back after eating..

Posted , 6 users are following.

For the past two years I'm suffering...Not able to bear it anymore...have done all test n all tests are normal...my WBC is 9.9..the only thing my doctors found out is gallstones...no matter what I eat even a piece of bread immediately i suffer with pain...good appetite no vomiting only constipation..I don't know what the he'll is this..Is this caused by gallstones..Is somebody out there who can help me...I have 3 Kids and everyday I'm stressed cause of this pain...

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I felt the same way... have you had a hida scan ?
    • Posted

No I have done that one..My doctor is not ready to do anything other than surgery...
    • Posted

now how are you?? Are you ok..What did your doctor say? The pain is like from my breast to my lower abdomen and in the back from my shoulder blades to my lower back...was it like dis for you?
  • Posted

I would recommend a HIDA scan as well. I was having terrible pain in upper stomach/chest area that radiated to my back. It was excruciating. So an ultrasound showed gallstones and then the HIDA scan proved that my gallbladder was no longer functioning even 1 %. So had my gallbladder removed and haven’t had that trouble since. 
    • Posted

My stones are 3- 5mm..some of my friends have recommended ayurvedic but I'm nt sure whether it will work...n I'm nt sure whether I will b able to bear my pain...how many weeks did it take for you to recover after operation?

• Posted

Hi Fowziya78149, sounds very much like GB, you are not alone is all I can say and just keep going to Dr.  The HIDA scan will show you how the GB is functioning along with the other organs, if its not functioning you will have your answer.  Stones and Sludge seem to be spasmodic say like attacks after eating foods or at night when sleeping  but if the GB is not functioning then you probably will have more frequent symptoms for obvious reasons.

PLEASE remember you are not alone and it does help even if one post in this site gives you re assurance.

• Posted

Thanx a lot julian58133...I will ask my doctor about HIDA scan...
  • Posted

I had big gallstones and had my gallbladder removed 4 months ago. I lost 50 because I couldn’t eat before! I’m still struggling! You might consider some enzymes and try eating beets! Is your doctor a gastroenterologist?
    • Posted

Yes he is... I'm drinking beets n carrot juice twice a day n apple juice with ACV..Sometimes it's ok but then suddenly it comes..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.