Pain in both breast

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had pain in my breasts  about a year.Had mammogram and ultraund done yesterday. Now I have to have 3 different bipsey since they found 2 lmps in my left breast and one in m right breast. Where they fund the lump at in my right breast is exactly where I have the pain at. In my left breast they did say the lumps were ard to find and she was concerned because t didn't have smooth edges. I'll be  in a week and I'm really scared that this coube breast cancer since I'm having so much pain and they since they have found multiple lumps. My question is does cnacerous tumors cuz serve pain especially whrn touching the area. It also cause pain to shoot down my arm s whenerver the pain flares up. I go for my biopsey next Friday.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Denise,

I to have really bad breast pain but only in my right breast, I have found a small lump which is also very painful to touch it kind of throbs, I'm forever checking it and worrying about it?

Can you feel the lumps the doctors say that they have found at all? Where abouts is the lump in your breast? X

• Posted

I can' t feel the lump in my right breast but when I push down on the top of my breast I feel the pain right where the dr saI'd the massignment was at. My left breast the 2 lumps are on the left side by my armpit and I can feel those when pressing down.
    • Posted

Sounds similar to where mine is it's not quite up in the armpit it's at the top of my right breast a little to the side and can only be felt by pushing down quite hard on it, it's very sore and tender! I also have slight nipple pain?

When they did your mamo & ultrasound did they say to you that there is cause for concern? X

• Posted

They didn't say it directly but I'm kind of concerned since the dr came in and did the ultrasound too after the tech did it. The dr did say she wasn't saying for sure if it was cancer or not but they did want to do my biopsy right then but I had to get my kids from school so I couldn't get it done at that time..
  • Posted

Where abouts are your lumps? Did you have to wait long for a referral from gp to being scanned etc?

It's good thing in a way that you are getting things moving I'm sure they are just being over cautious but better to be safe.

I've heard that if your lumps are painful and moveable that it's usually a good sign but best to check it all checked for sure x

• Posted

So I went in for my biopsy Friday and one of the lumps was a cysts. The other 2 they had to take samples from and the one in my right breast they said was pretty big like 4cm. I'm really scared now that it's cancer since the one was so big. I will have my results on Wednesday so please everyone pray for me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.