Pain in both ovaries. Is that common?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had my ultrasound this past Saturday. Results are suppose to be to my doctor by Wednesday. I had thepelvic ultrasound because I have pain in right ovary that radiates to side and back but now last night I started having back pain across my entire back and feeling pain in left ovary. Has anyone experienced cysts on both ovaries at same time before?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

yes i did before i had my left ovary and tube removed i had cysts on both of my ovaries but the one on my right side had disappeared but it came back but before that i was having pain on both sides i don't understand it but i did and it went to my lower back too the one on my right side that i have now u can feel a knot i can't even hardly eat cause i am so bloated and full

• Posted

These symptoms are just awful. I am all over the place. The day of my transvaginal ultrasound I actually felt well afterwards. The pain went away but now returned and is under rib on right and over ovary on left. I just wish I would know what they see and what will happen. I go from being an anxious wreck to feeling more optimistic to being a complete blubbering mess again not wanting to think about future because I may not have one. Thank you for corresponding with me about this and helping with my questions.

• Posted

i have an appointment next week to see my gyn doctor they might have to redo the vaginal ultrasound first to see if it had gotten bigger before they do anything else when i had the left one taken out i told them to take the right one out too but they said they couldn't

• Posted

I am so sorry you are going through this again. It is so crazy that the parts of our bodies we rely on to bring beautiful children into the world can end up causing us so much grief also. We females got the short end of the stick 😦 I called the doc for my ultrasound results and he is off today. Have to wait now til tomorrow.

Did/do you experience symptoms as coming and going and changing constantly? I go between bloat and no bloat, pain in my back to pain under ribs. The only thing that stays constant is aching/twitching/cramping over ovaries and having to strain to have a bm.

• Posted

i am bloated all the time and i am constipated but the pain is staying on my right side and under my rib

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.