Pain in breast con

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have had this condition before but just looking for reassurance i guess ....as what make me worry is the breast pain . i am 57 up to date with mamograms still doesnt stop me worrying i get knotted in my shoulder blade pain up neck and the gnawring dull ache through left breast i guess more chest wall. i know the cultprit i practice yoga for over 25 years and recently went back to fast flow lots plank pose but i am mindful . any one else know that chest radiating breast pain a common sympton . many thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I get chest wall pain in my left breast too and I think it is

I've had this condition for 3 years now and it makes me so depressed

• Posted

sorry to hear that it does drag you down i have done alternate heat ice tgis afternoon has helped . have yoy had confirmed this condition ? i do get flare up does massage help any tips tp help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.