Pain in feet after serious pelvic, and vertebrae injury

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, 

I fell from the 5th floor of a hotel building on holiday, as a result I broke my back (L1-4) and my pelvis in multiple places. I was in a wheelchair for 6 weeks non-weight bearing but now I’m up on crutches and able to walk again.

The reason I’m posting this is to enquiry about quite painful foot pain on the bridges of both of my feet when they pivot around whilst walking.

Would love it if someone could let me know what this is, or if it’s serious.

Cheers

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Thank you Lord your up and walking . How grateful and lucky is that after falling 5 stories. It's some serious injuries and take it one day at a time. 

ask for a XRAY of the problem area on your feet. Not even gonna make a guess on that issue... Pls see your doc.

wishing you continued success thru the power of heeling ? Many heeling prayers sent your way on you journey for complete recovery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.