Pain in FOOT for a while.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm a 17 year old male. 

I currently suffer from lower back pain(assuming from tight hamstrings) and am attending PT for that. A year after my back pain. I got this aching pain in the foot. It's is towards the middle of the Left foot on the left side. It feels like it's the bone or something. But, I originally thought it was my shoes but with different shoes it still has the same pain and it feels weird wearing a shoe on that foot as if my foot is angled weird into the shoe(ankle I don't know lol). But the pain in my foot has been irritating for the last couple years. And it is decreased with a sock on and I have minimal knee pain. 

Please help. 

Thank you in Advance

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Oscar, could it be the way you are walking due to having tte back/knee pain. Get your PT to assess how you walk. You may need an insole or foot support. I had knee surgery and I was told you have to stop limping by PT and they taught me how to walk heel/toe was hard and painful but did help. Good luck, i hope you find a solution, if the PT doenst have any luck speak to your GP. 
  • Posted

Sounds like it could be a bunion.  I would see a podiatrist. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.