pain in full force

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well today pain is in full force frown , had a couple of ok days, I am beginning to think nothing can keep pain at bay. Every bl**dy day. Knees /hips/ elbows/toes/ lower back right shoulder ect ect. I am moving my hot water bottle around so much. Throb throb throb !!!!!. Just had to phone doctors to extend my sick note two weeks , as having marina coil fitted to hopefully ease my seizures ( catamenial epilepsy on top of this , lucky girl eh ) . My boss WILL NOT have me back until seizures stop so fingers crossed for that. But as for the pain i will have to grin and bear it when i go back Mortgage to pay ect ect.sad. Hope everyone is good today. HUGS x  

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hazel..Sorry you are not feeling too good today. I were like that yesterday, but today I am a little more mobile thank goodness. 

Here are a few gentle hugs for you (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))) hope you are better soon...Keep warm..Regards Annebiggrin

• Posted

Ahhh thank you anne. well i am going to potter around today. Its so nice outside today , i would love to go out to town as need bits but the thought of carrying stuff puts me off. Want a trolley but kids are saying no way ha ha . I think one would help , i wouldnt be embarissed. you can get some snazy ones now. You take things easy to. and big hugs to you. biggrin
    • Posted

If you think a trolley will help never mind what anyone else says even the kids.  I can't use one as the pulling one behind me is nearly as bad as carrying things.  Hope you feel better soon x
  • Posted

OH this is so not funny, just had a shower and I struggled so much because of my hips, I havent had it this bad in my hips before. Just been joking with my husband about it, but it aint funny. cant even put weight on my legs. sitting here with a hot botty.But i want to go outside , its poo !!!!. And thankyou Kathleen , your right i dont care I will get a trolley. lol Hugs x
    • Posted

Oh bless you Hazel, poor you! We all have days like this, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier, does it? Well, we share your pain, I suppose. Hot water bottles are definitely good, hope your husband is refilling them for you on a regular basis. Hoping for a better day for you tomorrow. x☺️
    • Posted

Yes here is tommorow, bring it on!!!!. Filling bottles myself . Knackard now. Resting with my feet up because i can ha ha and thats that. Hugs have a great day tommorow.
  • Posted

Ouch sad terible night , night sweets pain in hips and lower back, woke this morning can hardly walk , even came to my knees with the pain. There is a dynamic women inside of me that wants to be up and about looking fab,( well i am a gemini) I am clinging to that feeling to keep me going I will be like that again ,just not today.How is everyone feeling today, any jokes anyone? need a laugh.
    • Posted

I keep putting Sweets ha ha, I mean sweats. lol
    • Posted

Oh bless you Hazel, you are having a tough time aren't you? I've just got back to Eastbourne this afternoon. Been to pick up my nearly 89 year old mum, who's thinking of moving here. She's fitter than I am! Which isn't that difficult! Poor you, I do hope you have a better night tonight and a good day tomorrow. x
  • Posted

We should all get trolleys...as a mark of solidarity, fibro-trolleys with FMS printed on LOL. I had a trolley when I was in my teens as I used to have to take my washing back and forth to the launderette and that was the only way i could do it, it was even more weird then for a teenager to have a trolley and you could only get plaid ones then too. I like to think i was a trendsetter, I suspect i wasn't. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.