Pain in head of penis and area surrounding

Posted , 2 users are following.

For as long as I can remember the head of my penis has been sore to touch when the foreskin is pulled back and the area surrounding the head of the penis. I used to have phimosis which made it difficult to clean under the foreskin but I got rid off that two years ago. The penis head goes red or dark red when erect and stings when touched. I do not find any difficulty when urinating. I think the head of my penis is slightly swollen as well.

2 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The skin looks too dry. Try a cream to hydrate it, something like Nivea, or even an antifungal cream. Also, go easy with your grip, when using it by yourself. Use lubrication as well. Let it rest for a few days too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.