Pain in inner thigh after ejaculation

Posted , 1 user is following.

This is a hard one to describe, and please move this thread if it is in the wrong section.

So I've realized that when I have sex in the doggy style position and ejaculate while in this position (wearing a condom), I get pain in the tip of my penis (that goes away relatively quickly) and then I get a pain in my left inner thigh/groin area. It seems to be from maybe there not being enough room in the condom when ejaculating in this position. This pain can linger for weeks, and resurfaces sometimes just from ejaculating (in any way)

I have heard other people having the pain in penis from doggy style, but I don't know what to think of the pain in my groin/thigh.

My doctor thought it might be a muscle pull. But at the time I visisted him for this, I didnt know it was directly connected to this position. I since realized this. Is it possible to pull a muscle in this area just from ejaculating?

Thank you for the help

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

PS. Sometimes the pain feels like it is more in my groin/left testicle as well.

Sorry, I wasn't able to edit and add this to my original post.

Would really appreciate any input anyone might have. Thank you

• Posted

Any help on this? not sure if anyone is seeing my posts

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.