Pain in left breast and armit and shoulder

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else get this?

I'm worried it could be breast cancer. My shoulder and upper back aches too

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kirsty

Being a breast cancer survivor for 13 yrs I can tell you if you had breast cancer it's doubtful you'd have any pain. As a matter of fact mine was at 2cm and the only way I knew anything was wrong was because of the lump I found in my right breast. I had absolutely no pain.

Good idea for you to get an appt with your Gynecologist though and check it out.

Good luck to you!

Teresa

• Posted

Hi Kirsty, it's definitly not breast cancer, there's no pain with breast cancer before treatment, so you don't need to worry about that. But go get yourself checked out anyway, to make sure it's not something else and to put your mind at ease (or as close to that as you can get) : )  
    • Posted

Umm... I'm not sure. I probably could cause muscle ache - not sure about the breast pain. Breasts and breast pain is hugely influenced by hormones and our menstrual cycle, so if you’re about the get your period soon this may (in part) explain the breast pain. But I’m not expert so might be a good idea to talk to a doctor about it. x
  • Posted

Don't worry , we all felt some pain in chest and it wasn't anything... See your doc just to feel safe smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.