pain in left breast behind/under nipple with discharge

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey Guys thanks for reading...i am a little concerned about a pain ive been having in my left breast beneathe/under my nipple area? ...ive not banged it its not itchy it just hurts (stabbing pain )when touched...iveits not during menstruastion its all the time...the actual look of my boob has changed my 32d bra on the left feels fuller and quite tender...milk seemed to be leaking from them but it was a tiny amount but has happened a few ti.es (my daughters nearly 7!)..i feel tired all the time as sleeping is uncomfortable...i also came out in spots/a few weeks ago which are still healing ..not sure if thats related but thought id mention it...any advice or help would be gratefully accepted ...i have 'rang' my male dr who said it sounds like chicke pox/shingles???

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you had this checked out at all? I would advice you to go to the doctors. It could be something else that's coming out, just to be sure id have it looks at though. Try not to panic because out hot ones can often cause these problems as were getting older etc. keep me posted on how you get on. I hope all goes well
  • Posted

thanks hannah and yes i had this checked by my locum (femalr) gp today after an agonising sleepless night again ...i had bottle green liquid seeking from my left nipple last nite which was enough for me to give my head a shake and get seen..... dr whites said the appearance of the left is visibly different by sight and touch and after examin my boob and armpit shes referred me straight to the breast screening clinic ..all my questions shud had there ...fingers crossed x
  • Posted

Hi I have just been through all of this myself and had a scan last week doctor seems to think it's been some kind of infection but now it's fine from my right Brady to my left and I'm in agony so will be back to see them again tomorrow x
    • Posted

Sorry for spelling my phone often likes to help me out lol *breast*

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.