Pain in left ovary and nauseated

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello everyone 

I’m 48 and I am worry about my symptom my period ended Wednesday and I still experiencing nauseas and pain in the left side around left ovary and on the lower side . I had a pelvic/ stomach  ultrasound a few months ago and was all normal !  Vaginal ultrasound and pelvic ultrasound and no problems I did have a pelvic CT a few years ahora and show a 2.6 cm ovarian cyst on the left side.  I also have pain on my left shoulder like muscle pain. Is very scary ! I’m thinking the worse.  I have been in other discussions but this is scary.  

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello I have menopuse also i still get those signs that i'm going to start, but there not as bad now, and I'm now 55, but man thous hot flashes suck. i sure hope they find whats wrong and can help. dose the DR think that may be the sist might be causing the pain,,I know that some times its the smallest things cause the big'its problems. Good luck

• Posted

Thanks I’m a little concern !!!! The nauseas is annoying .  And I actually go to the doctor all the time !  Thanks for Replying!  
    • Posted

Hi! I'm sure you're fine because you said you go to Dr a lot. Me too because symptoms make us so scared! But nausea is hormone roller coaster I'm sure. It will stop. Then something else will pop up! Lol! But seriously...please know that everyone here feels like you do at some point. We support you and pray that all is well. Let us know how it goes.

• Posted

As you have been told that you have a cyst on the ovary which is causing you pain, you must go back to your dr and tell them so they can check it out to make sure it hasnt got bigger or ruptured. You must go as a matter of urgency, better safe than sorry. Its probably cycle related and nothing to worry about but see the dr to be sure. XXX
  • Posted

Hi I had a really large ovarian cyst that started off being a bit painful around my period,to being agonizing all the time. Go to your Dr and tell them about the pain. I went in as an emergency in July 2017and they didn't take it out till December 2017. I was in terrible pain. Because they left it I lost both my ovaries so went straight into menopause. The cyst kept twisting but because it untwisted they left it.

• Posted

I think that sounds like a burst ovarian cyst as well. Best to call your gyn. Although I always get left shoulder blade pain, sometimes nausea with peri. You’re probably ok, but best to get it checked. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.